With this second even more devasting wave of corona, the outlook for 2021 seems more like a leap into 2030, doesn’t it? That is precisely how the technology landscape has evolved (so drastically) and will continue to do so for decades to come. Even financial service providers have introduced home office from one day to the next. Now, be honest with us could have ever imagined that this day would come one year prior to this? It would be fair to say that 2020’s disruptions accelerated digital transformation across all industries by heaps. Here are our picks for the 3 Tremendously Impactful Tech Trends to Headline 2021 for sustainable growth.
Now if you’re a geek like us you might be thinking that blockchain will definitely make it on our list. But you would be mistaken. Actually come to think of it the whole Blockchain hype might just be over.
So, expect a few surprises here and there. Finally, without any further ado, let’s take a peek at the 3 SUPERBLY Impactful Tech Trends to Headline 2021.
Streamlined Increase in the Usage of Consumption Business Models
If you’re anything like us, there’s always the ever-prevalent question, “Is my pricing model right for the market?” keeping you up at night.
Now, your gut instinct might be telling you to follow your competitors. But then again standing out and being different from the rest can also deliver positive results.
Benefits of Consumption-Based Pricing
From a purely business perspective there are quite a few benefits of consumption-based pricing.
- Customer satisfaction – When customers are allowed the chance to self-serve, it’s WAY more likely for them to feel like they’re receiving value for the price.
- Go-to-market agility – Flexible combinations of recurrent and consumption pricing give every company a chance to experiment, testing in-market and then readjusting quickly.
- Reduced revenue leakage – When pricing models are structure efficiently there’s less money left on the table as you optimize product usage—and revenue generated—from each customer.
Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning – The Ultimate Growth Drivers
Did you know that in 2021 30% of the AI/ML projects will be implemented productively in DACH? It’s fair to say that the days of unsuccessful pilots and MVPs are a thing of the past. Real time translation apps are seeing a major breakthrough in the consumer market. Autonomous driving is also one major attribute which is undergoing rapid advancement.
So, what are the benefits of AI in the workplace you ask? Let’s see…
Benefits of AI in the Workplace
- Freakishly Enhanced Productivity – One of the main benefits of AI for business is that it handles repetitive tasks across an organization so that employees can channel their valuable time to focus on creative solutions, problem-solving, and impactful work. Chatbots is the perfect example.
- Transforming Complex Data Into Digestible Insights – Tell us is it possible to run a competitive business nowadays without having access to valuable data? AI can help companies decipher their data and provide valuable insights.
- Tremendously Enhancing Cybersecurity – AI can help massively in the terms of Inventory management, exposing threats and monitoring effectiveness.
Propelling Digital Transformation Through Cloud
In order to capture the real-world value from cloud, every organization needs to focus their investments and curate a cloud-ready operating model.
Cloud is the blueprint for this agile business world. It is now a business necessity, fueling better economics and advancing innovation thoroughly.
What are benefits investing and evolving through cloud?
- Unparalleled Flexibility – Remote cloud servers offer almost unlimited bandwidth and storage space, which provides the flexibility for businesses to scale up or scale down their capacities to support growth and cope with the increase in website traffic.
- Effective Approach to Business – Cloud computing enables the business to have reliable disaster recovery and backup solutions without the extreme hassle of setting them up on a physical device.
- Highly cost-effective – IT operational cost-cutting is perhaps the most significant advantage of cloud. Using remote servers completely removes the pain of in-house storage equipment and application requirements. Not to mention the added overhead costs including software updates, management and data storage.
The Third Wave of Digital Revolution Is Finally Here!
And can you guess what it is? Eventual localization of cloud computing is inevitable, I think we can all agree on that. Only cloud platforms can provide the required agility, scalability, and innovative capabilities required for this eventual transition.
It’s high time for technology leaders to evaluate the effectiveness of their business models and come up with a solid data-centric approach.
We hope you enjoyed reading this blog on the 3 Massively Impactful Tech Trends To Healdline 2021. Comment below and let us know what you want us to write about next.
Keep Digitizing. Keep Transforming!