Wireless Smart Beds: Essential Medical Devices for Patient Safety and Connected Care
Yesteryear hospital beds’ role was to provide comfort to your patients. Today’s beds can do a lot more than that.
For instance, it can help:
- Reduce the risks of adverse events
- Accelerate clinician and staff response times
- Empower patients with greater control of their care
- Enable nurses to spend more time with patientsImprove patient and staff experiences
- Increase revenue by improving throughput and efficiency
- Deliver better clinical outcomes and save lives
And that is just the beginning.
Get this paper to explore the capabilities of connected Smart+ Beds and why they are an increasing need for today’s healthcare facilities.
This page is FastPass tested and is compliant with Microsoft Accessibility features.